{dj-n} My Mind [updated!!] {dj-n} My Mind [updated!!]

Hmmmm

I'm honestly too lazy to write much this time but everything's perfect minus the drop.. (as people have been saying) the bass is just.. there's not enough high-end to it. It's kind of boring because the vocals aren't what hold the song up, they're kind of a little add-on on the side to create more atmosphere while the bass is usually what drives the song, and this song doesn't have a very 'powerful' wobble bass. I mean. Yeah. It's bassy, great mastering on the actual sub freqs. but there's just not enough distortion/high end on the bass. :c

dj-Nate responds:

Aw, :'( fair enough

DP - Explore 9 DP - Explore 9

Sick.

Really really nice. I like the atmosphere, that's really about it. It reminds me of Minecraft music--lots of reverb and shit dude. It's really nice. I usually hate ambient shit, but this is really, really fucking nice. It would be way cooler if you added like, a filtered drum beat here and there though, that would make it pop. ;]

Dark beat 3 Dark beat 3

Definitely not dark

Well, between the FPC samples and the high-pitched piano chords, it really doesn't seem that 'dark..'
When I think dark, I think negative or deep and this is neither of those, it's kind of cheery and high-pitched--where's the darkness?

SSJ3 - Unrelenting SSJ3 - Unrelenting

bass/key clashing

Could be much better. A bit boring after a while--also key clashing between different keys. (or just an off-key note)
Also, the kick needs more bass. It's very high-end (not meaning good quality, meaning there's not enough bass) so I would recommend using a better kick/making your own kick that's better (not saying you didn't already make your own) but very nice start.

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

To be honest, I wasn't expecting such constructive criticism from you after what I said, which I admit was a bit harsh, so I am sorry about that, and I hope you will forgive me.

It sounded good to my headphones, but not everyone has the same tastes. Nonetheless, I appreciate your review, and I apologize for any offense I may have given you with my review on your song.

[Hardstyle] The Contract [Hardstyle] The Contract

Kick needs more bass, less high pitch

Melodies and flow were nice, but your kick is really high pitched and not bassy. :(
Would be better if you could fix that.

Glow Stick Mania!!!!!!!!! Glow Stick Mania!!!!!!!!!

Where's the bass?

A. You didn't actually make it, and the title is very annoying. Just saying.
B. There's no bass. I really highly doubt he actually even made the melody or sidechained it, because there's no bass. Hey, I could be wrong, but it just doesn't seem like this is completely original.

To further my sidechaining/quality arguement. That snare is loud as fuck, while the sidechaining is definitely professional. Obviously if he knew enough about mastering/FX to sicechain the lead that well, why would he leave the snare so loud that it conflicts with the lead?

{Dj-L} Mysterious Notion {Dj-L} Mysterious Notion

Mastering

You need a lot of work on your mastering, and your melodies need a lot of work too. But nonetheless the rest of the track is nice.
Also, Dance and Techno are two different things.

dubfuck dubfuck

Fucking Sick Clayface

It's like, Dubtrance. I don't even know what to call it. Only someone like you would make something this dope, man. Bass is dope, and so is the saw. I would love to see a full song made out of this, that's the only reason why I'm voting 9/10.

Start That Beat Up Start That Beat Up

Really Great Feel

Admittedly the synths could be better but everything about it is really nice. The melodies are great and so is the progression. You should do a Happy Hardcore Dance remix of it man, it would be in the top 5 in no time at all.